Re: How can I "totally" capture the logoff trigger?

From: Ricky Sanchez <rsanchez_at_more.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 14:58:51 GMT

Jeff-

I am slightly confused. You want to prevent memory leaks from variables created by your application? If you create a variable in your session, presumably you are creating a pl/sql package variable, right? When your session ends, all variables you create are destroyed. I suppose if you use shared servers / mts you might encounter a UGA memory leak, but that would be an Oracle bug. Still, it would be weird to see a memory leak that was not cleaned up when a session terminated.

So, if I am off the mark, could you clarify your question?