From: Marco <haandm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 13:23:28 GMT

I made an application which connects to an MSAccess database and reproduces a table and it's contents to an Oracle database. The application works fine, but when I store it in the database, it's doesn't work anymore.

I found out that the JdbcOdbcDriver is not present in the database so I tried to load that with Loadjava as well.

This didn't work....I get the message ORA-1031 Insufficient priveleges...it doesn't matter which user I use on the command-line...even when I try it using INTERNAL I get the same message.

Can anyone tell me:
- Why this message occurs?

Thanks in advance! Received on Tue Nov 06 2001 - 07:23:28 CST