Re: Parallel Query: lots of wait time in event "PX qref latch"

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 22:40:21 -0000

If my conhjecture was correct, I think the PX qref latch is the bottleneck "before" the PX Deq Credit: send blkd - You may find that when you decrease the degree you start to get more 'send blkd'.

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:

Screen saver or Life saver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.