Re: How to install oracle 7.3.4.2 on sco openserver 5.0.5?

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 18:37:24 +1100

You'll need to do better than that! We need to know what platform you are intending to install on, and the Oracle version that you are going to install.

And we also need to know that you have visited technet.oracle.com (membership required, but its free and instant) and actually read the relevant installation documentation. And *then* if there are specific problems, there will be people here more than happy to help (myself included).

Regards
HJR

--

Oracle Resources : http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000