Oracle DB on W2k

From: Pablo <mammal_at_interia.pl>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:54:13 +0100

Hi,
I've install two almost identical W2k servers with two Oracle databases. Both of the databases were installed identically, but one doesn't want to start automatically.
OracleService doesn't start, without any reports of any problems. When I try to startup the database using MMC Console I receive error: "Failed to start service. error" (0x80070420). And the fanniest thing is that if I start the database using command-line utility
everything works fine.

Do you know any workaround for this problem.

Regards
Pablo Received on Tue Oct 30 2001 - 08:54:13 CST