Re: Sybrand Bakker

From: George Barbour <gbarbour_at_csc.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:42:53 -0000

In general it is considered rude to use UPPER CASE in messages, tis akin to shouting.
In newsgroups it is considered rude to ask a question without researching it first,:-
 in this group .....say :-

  1. Your own Oracle documentation. (RTFM "Read The '*fine*' Manual").
  2. The Google search area.
  3. The previous live threads. Metalink, for those who have access to it, is also pretty good.

Sybrand merely vocalises this, some one should, some one needs to. There are world experts in this group I for one do not want anybody, especially someone as knowledgeable as Sybrand castigated for pointing out the wurd of the group to beginners.

George Barbour.