Re: What is a Bridge Table

From: Paul Brewer <paul_at_paul.brewers.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 10:28:52 -0000

Very good! I found the title interesting, since the two newsgroups to which I subscribe are comp.databases.oracle server and rec.games.bridge :)

Seriously though, in rdbms terms I'd never heard the expression and am interested in the terminology - I have always referred to these as _intersect_ tables. Am I right to assume the terms are interchangeable (I'm from the U.K by the way)?

Paul