Re: Oracle versus MS Sql Server

From: godmann <allanwtham_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Oct 2001 02:36:09 -0700

"Niall Litchfield" <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk> wrote in message news:<3bcef4fa$0$231$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net>...
> "Porus H Havewala" <porushh_at_bigpond.com> wrote in message
> > Microsoft Sqlserver 2000 versus Oracle
> > SQL SERVER TECHNICAL LIMITATIONS
> > By Faulkner, Kent (kent.faulkner_at_trane.com) USA
> Try posting this to comp.databases.sql-server (or whatever the *relevant* ng
> is called). This is irrelevant here and you should get a decent critique
> (and some nice flames) there. You might of course also ask the copyright
> holder for permission before posting his work all over the place.

Hi there,

 Niall is right. Next time do not post anything *sensitive* enough to spark the flame. IMO, comp.databases.oracle.server is for those who take it seriously and want the questions answered.I think this is the longest thread I've ever seen.

Allan W. Tham
DBA Received on Wed Oct 24 2001 - 04:36:09 CDT