WHat the heck is Oracle 8.3 ?

From: Scott W <noway_at_badisp.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:00:00 -0500

I feel like a hick. I work with oracle every day, though I am not a DBA so might not be "up" on what is happening. Someone just asked me if my apps work under oracle 8.3. I laughed and thought they mistyped. A quick look on dejanews tells me there IS a version 8.3. I thought 8.1.7 was the last version before 9i. What gives ?

Thanks, Scott Received on Tue Oct 23 2001 - 09:00:00 CDT