Re: Import INDEXFILE option doesn't work.

From: Charles J. Fisher <cfisher_at_rhadmin.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 18:34:03 GMT

As somebody told me in email, it turns out that you need the SHOW=Y parameter for imp to properly record the SQL for index creation:

        IMP show=y indexfile=myfile.sql

After adding this single parameter, my problem is resolved.

   / Charles J. Fisher                   |"The prettiest girls in the world  /
  /  cfisher_at_rhadmin.org                 | live in Des Moines, Iowa."       /
 /   http://rhadmin.org:81               |   -Jack Kerouac                 /