Re: New to Oracle

From: Helaman <zoraster_at_REMOVEprontomail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:32:19 GMT

Actually some of my questions...

I have several books on Oracle with a lot of good information once a database has been created. But I can't find any information to help me get up and walking. Have installed a few different copies of Oracle, but have yet to open a database.

Not sure if I have installed wrong, or have bad copies or whatever.

Any help on creating and opening a database would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Helaman