Re: Generic Connectivity (Heterogeneous Services) on Linux

From: Tarik <tarik_sadat_at_amat.com>
Date: 19 Oct 2001 01:23:22 -0700

Brian

Sorry I should have made it a little clearer:

I'm running 8.1.6.0.0 on Windows NT Server. The directory is where I found them under the Oracle installation, ie do a search for a directory called hs, then look in admin under that.

I will try and e-mail the files to you, presumably I remove the NOSPAM part of your address?

For my own problem I found a program in the general bin directory called hsodbc.exe, however I still haven't got it working yet!

Tarik Received on Fri Oct 19 2001 - 03:23:22 CDT