Newbie question

From: Chris <jlsfjsAVIRER_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:07:01 +0200

Hello, I've just installed the personnal version of Oracle 8i (I was obliged to use the 8i instead or 9).
All is fine (including starting to create some tables) but there's something simple I can find :
How can I change the admin password ?
When I use DBA Studio I just choose SYSDBA, provide NO login and NO password.
I just would like to namely design a user as the admin how can I do ? I looked in the "security/users" options but I don't know WHERE is the admin account : DBSNMP, SYS, OUTLN, SYSTEM ??

Thanks Received on Wed Oct 17 2001 - 11:07:01 CDT