Re: Change db_block_size

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 15:24:55 -0700

Yep. Once you have the new tablespaces just move the objects to it with whatever command is most relevant (depending on your object).

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"
Now got a life back again that the book is released!

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA