Re: trigger -> stored proc -> Java code

From: Erin Walter <emwalter_at_engin.umich.edu>
Date: 11 Oct 2001 07:09:22 -0700

an exmaple of what you wre explaining. I know very little about LOB's....someone else told me that I need a Lob locator but, where do I put this...in the trigger, stored proc or the Java code?? Is there an example of this somewhere that someone knows about? Received on Thu Oct 11 2001 - 09:09:22 CDT