Re: trigger -> stored proc -> Java code

From: Erin Walter <emwalter_at_engin.umich.edu>
Date: 11 Oct 2001 13:21:19 -0700

emwalter_at_engin.umich.edu (Erin Walter) wrote in message news:<f73db37a.0110110609.22b83708_at_posting.google.com>...
> an exmaple of what you wre explaining. I know very little about
> LOB's....someone else told me that I need a Lob locator but, where do
> I put this...in the trigger, stored proc or the Java code?? Is there
> an example of this somewhere that someone knows about?

I now think I understand a little more about what you were saying so, I can put some code into the trigger to let me accomplish my task. But, what code? It's been 4 days of having this problem. I have spoke to the oracle support line and they don't seem to be able to help at this time so, I think this is my last hope for solving this problem...PLEASE HELP!!! All that I need is to get the blob into a byte array in my java code. I don't care if it comes into my java code in a byte array, etc... It is just to be able to do anything with it I need it in a byte array....HELP!!! I am in coding HELL :-( Received on Thu Oct 11 2001 - 15:21:19 CDT