OAS 4.0.8.2 and IIS 4.0

From: K. C. <the_ada_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Oct 2001 16:45:29 -0700

I'm running OAS 4.0.8.2 with IIS 4.0. I followed the instructions in the installation guide and registered IIS with OAS. I also set up the OAS adapter in IIS. When I start OAS, everything seems fine and the IIS listener is started. However, the event log logged 2 errors:

  1. Source: w3ctrs - unable to query the W3SVC(HTTP) server performanace data. The error code returned by the service is data DWORD 0.
  2. Source: IISInfoCtrs - the description for Event ID (1003) in source (IISInfoCtrs) could not be found.

I've only installed the IIS web service (no SMTP and no FTP). I noticed that these errors were logged when OAS tried to initialize the WRBMON. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Thanks in advance. Received on Sat Oct 06 2001 - 18:45:29 CDT