Server-crash after inst of Pers. Edition 8.7.1

From: E & M Nebel <m_nebel_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 19:37:14 +0200

Hi,
I was installing O. 8i Personal Edition as an electrican kills power of my server (75% completed).
After reboot I try it twice again but the pc always stopped at aproximeatly after half of installation.

My questions:
1. Is it possible to install a Personal Edition on an NT 4.0 Server (SP 6a)? 2. May this happend becauses some regestry entrys are alive?

On my own pc (Win2k) the same CD installed greatfuly - no problems

greetings
Manfred Received on Thu Oct 04 2001 - 12:37:14 CDT