What are the basic requirements for using Oracle From NT by a SUN OS Client?

From: SaravanaKumar <saravanakumarp_at_lucid.co.in>
Date: 3 Oct 2001 08:20:18 -0700

Hi,
  I have My Oracle Server installed in a NT Machine. Ans I want to create a OraclePool using weblogic in a Solaris Machine. So what are all the things i should install in Solaris? Should i install any client? I used thin driver but my system hangs? Any Help? Please?

Thanks,
SaravanaKumar
Lucid Technologies
India. Received on Wed Oct 03 2001 - 10:20:18 CDT