Install Oracle 8i Personald Edition on Windows 2000 Server D SP2

From: Phil Belloni <belloni_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 17:34:53 +0200

      Hi
      I have problem to install the Oracle 8i Personal Edition on
      Windows 2000 Server SP2 (German). I have Docnload the 8i from Oracle.

      I run the Setup.exe, I become the message (not exactly) "JRE
      (Java Runtime Environment) was not found in the Folder .. please visit
      www.javasoft.com... and install JRE version 1.1.7 or higher."

      Now, I have download and install this JRE (JavaTM 2 Runtime
      Environment v 1.2.2_008 / Internationalized version of Java 2
      Runtime Environment).

      The error-messages comes again.

      Have everyone a idea?
      Thanks.