Log switching at a specific time interval

From: Mark <markag_at_wonderstats.com>
Date: 26 Sep 2001 10:10:08 -0700

Hi all,

I want to force a log switch every 20 minutes at a minimum, or the normal event of the log filling - which ever comes first.

Can I do that by setting some init.ora params or do I need to create a job that runs every 20 minutes that exec's ALTER SYSTEM SWITCH LOGFILE command?

How do I do that?

Oracle 8.1.5 Received on Wed Sep 26 2001 - 12:10:08 CDT