Cannot Launch dbassist in Red Hat Linux 6.2

From: FaheemRao <faheemrao_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Sep 2001 23:56:10 -0700

I am unable to launch the Oracle Database Configuration assistant after a fresh intalltion of Oracle on Red Hat Linux 6.2,

I got an exception which starts with "NLS Exception" stating that your Oracle_Home enviornment variable is not set in .baxh_profile but , actually it is set correctly.

any help would be appreciated

FaheemRao Received on Mon Sep 24 2001 - 01:56:10 CDT