how to install interMedia web agent

From: Kai Huang <khuang_at_andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 19:00:44 -0400

Hi folks,

 I downloaded im8154_lnx.zip (interMedia Web Agent 8.1.5.4) for linux  from Oracle. The webserver I am using is Oracle HTTP server.  Before I install the web agent, the HTTP server works fine.  I read the document for installing interMedia web Agent, however,  it is not the case when I tried to install the agent. For example,  the doc asks me to include mod_oraordwscias.conf in the oracle_apache.conf file,
 but the mod_oraordwscias.conf file doesn't exist. I only have three  files in the /ord/web/apache/:
 mod_oraordwsc.c mod_oraordwsc.h mod_oraordwsc.module  I also don't understand what's the file mod_oraordwsc.module for.  Does anyone know how to make the interMedia Web Agent module works with  Oracle HTTP server? Thank you so much.

 Best regards,
 Kai Huang Received on Fri Sep 21 2001 - 18:00:44 CDT