Basic import question

From: Attila <AttilaB_at_competitive.com>
Date: 21 Sep 2001 10:36:16 -0700

Hello,

   I recently installed Oracle 8 server, and I need to import a database from a local .dmp file. I was hoping someone could provide specific instructions on how this is done. Currently I have no documentation, and what I have found so far on the web has been of little user. Keep in mind I have minimal experience using Oracle. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Attila Received on Fri Sep 21 2001 - 12:36:16 CDT