Re: Implicit recompile ?

From: Richard Elliott <richard.a.elliott_at_williams.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2001 07:12:31 -0700

Thanks for the feedback. Yes everything is in a single database. I looked at every message I could find related to implicit compiles and found a thread thatsaid the implicit recompile only happens if you are trying to execute the SP from an oracle tool like plsql. In this case the client is a powerbuilder application. I don't remember having this problem before I started using DBArtizan as well. I used to make the changes directly from the PL/SQL line mode interface on the unix machine.