Re: On the fly import decompress problem - SOLVED !

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:25:37 +0100

Thanks to everyone for their help & suggestions. In the end, I FTP'd the file over to my Win 2000 PC and uncompressed it with WinZip then FTP'd it back.
Caused the network a wee bit of delay - but I'm importing now.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Norman.

PS. Also, running the pipe gunzip imp manually, using exactly the same commands as per the shell script worked fine as well. Now I'm puzzled :o(

Norman Dunbar			EMail:	Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk
Database/Unix administrator	Phone:	0113 289 6265
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.	URL:	http://www.Lynx-FS.com