cpu time Statistics at cursor level: underlying v$ or x$ tables ????

From: Pascal Gineste <pgineste_at_gfi.fr>
Date: 17 Sep 2001 06:02:58 -0700

Hello Guru,

I'm a beginner with oracle; and i've already searched on the web
(without any success) if it is possible to have cpu time on individual
SQL statements:

  1. without SQL_Trace / tk_prof (too much overhead)
  2. with TIMED_STATISTICS = true in init.ora

I know that it is possible to get it from sesstat on a per session basis
(statistics# = 12 (CPU used by this session); but i want to know
if it is possible to have this cpu time in the same precise way as SQLtrace does (by sql statement); but by directly querying the v$ or x$ view ?

Can you help me ? Received on Mon Sep 17 2001 - 08:02:58 CDT