Re: Help, it's late and I need sleep. INDEXFILE and CONSTRAINTS

From: koert54 <koert54_at_nospam.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 12:45:41 GMT

I know the feeling - my record is a marathon migration/reorg of 3 days no sleep and hacking away indexfiles :-)
I have some korn shell scripts that'll manipulate indexfiles but I implemented it all in java so it'll run everywhere-> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pretoria/ I'm also polishing up Pepi (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pepi) - an export/import tool for the power users (with power boxes and power diskservers :-) )

Cheers,
Kurt