Stop service will not shutdown the db on W2K

From: Walter Stucki <wstucki_at_oekosoft.ch>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:59:34 +0200

When I shutdown the system or stop the according service, the database ist never shutdown. Each restart will so lead to recovery.

I have set the shutdown option with
'Oracle Administration Assisten fro Windows NT' to Immediate and I find according config values in the registry. But the db is never shutdown automatically. I would have to shut it down e.g. by srvmgrl.

Best regards
Walter Stucki, Oekosoft

www.oekosoft.ch | www.web-home.ch | www.linkex.ch Received on Fri Sep 14 2001 - 02:59:34 CDT