OID

From: Massimo Giusti <massimo.giusti_at_sinapsi.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:13:45 GMT

Hi,
i have installed Oracle Client 8.1.7 and, consequently, i have installed Oracle Directory Manager.

I want to use OID and initially i want to prove on my PC. I prove to make an installaton personalized for install only OID, but the installer install ever one DB e ather tool client as SQL*PLus ecc.

Can i install only OID? Some useful address about installation...

Thanks Received on Tue Sep 11 2001 - 05:13:45 CDT