Re: 9i client for Win32 yet?

From: Ban Spam <ban-spam_at_operamail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 01:05:21 GMT

"nobody" <somescum_at_hotmail.com> wrote in news:by8n7.338734$TM5.47037853_at_typhoon.southeast.rr.com:

> I realize that 9i database server has not yet been released for Windows
> yet, but is there a 9i client I can get in order to continue testing
> (by connecting from a 9i client to an 8.x database server)?
>
> TIA for your input.
>
> -Bill

FWIW - I already have a couple of 9i instances in production on Solaris. As part of the 9i media collection is the 8i client CD and NO separate 9i client CD. So my advice is to NOT hold your breath for one any time soon. You might turn blue before it arrives. Received on Mon Sep 10 2001 - 20:05:21 CDT