ORA-02041 when accessing remote table

From: Michal Motalík <motalik_at_labsys.cz>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:11:09 +0200

Hi,

I have two Oracle databases. I created database link in one of them. When I try to update remote table using ODBC I am getting ORA-02041 error. Update without ODBC (for example in TOAD is OK) so I think it is ODBC bug.

I use Oracle ODBC 8.1.7.4, client version is 8.1.7.. It seems that on client 7 is everything working fine.

Does anybody know where is the problem?

Thanks

Michal Motalik Received on Mon Sep 10 2001 - 07:11:09 CDT