Starting the JServ engine on Oracle 9i AS.

From: Ovide <oparravi_at_capgemini.fr>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:18:59 +0200

Good day Oracle wizzards ! I've successfully finish my Oracle 9i Aplication Server (IAS) installation on a Sun Microsystem runing under Solaris 2.6. I would like to run a JSP demo servlet under IAS. Could You please explain me how should I start the OracleJServlet runner, how should I configure the right port (8080 ?) and where should I place my .class and .jsp files ?

Thank-You.

Octavio Received on Mon Sep 10 2001 - 03:18:59 CDT