Re: Who/what is causing the rollbacks?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 20:41:18 +0100

Given that it is a web application, there may be nothing you can do. However, although the number of calls to 'rollback;' may be relatively high (I've seen it match the number of commits before now) the AMOUNT of rollback change may be relatively insignificant.

Check v$sysstat for:

    "rollback changes - undo records applied" and see if this is just a couple or so changes per call.

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:

Screen saver or Life saver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.

<629275ba.0109061553.73a181ff_at_posting.google.com>...