Re: JAVA_XA errors when starting up a connection pool

From: Anurag Varma <avdbi_at_nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 18:33:11 GMT

Do you have the Oracle Java Products installed on the server? Run Universal Installer > Installed Products > Check in Oracle8iPersonalEdition > Oracle Java Products

SYS.JAVA_XA is a package installed by the script initxa.sql You can crosscheck if you have this package installed by DESC java_xa on SQL. Anurag