Re: snapshor replication

From: Anurag Varma <avdbi_at_nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 21:08:28 GMT

Still unclear to me :))
You need to study replication before attempting to do this. I don't understand why there should already be a table at the snapshot site. Snapshot means an exact copy of the master table in the snapshot site.

What you might be doing is "multi-master replication". Please read up on it a little and ask any question that you have on it.

Anurag