Re: Changing URL To Start OAS

From: Kevin Brand <kevin.brandx_at_tel.gte.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 15:25:50 -0500

Via the Web Admin screens, go to OAS Manager and expand HTTP Listeners.

Select and expand the "admin" listener. Select "Network" under this listener and then add a line of data under the default one that contains your new host name. Everything else on the new line should be the same as the line above. Click apply and then restart all of OWAS ( including the nodemgr ).

As long as this name resolves to the same IP as the box where you are running the admin and nodemgr listeners, this should work ( I think anyway ).

-Kevin