help:move users to another database

From: <u518615722_at_spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 20:08:19 GMT

We are trying to move several users to another database. After we export the users into a dump file and ftp to another server, do we have to create the users first?

I guess we do, because we got error messages complaining that the users  does not exist, but do we have to give users all the grants as the original database does or the import utility will do it for us?

Thanks for your kindly help.

--
Sent by  dbadba62 from  hotmail in area com