I am sooooooo sorry for all of the unanswered messages.

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 29 Aug 2001 21:44:09 -0500

I just hit the key `D S' instead of `D s' in my drafts group and Emacs did what I told it to do, which was send everything in my drafts group. Once I figured out what it was doing, I killed it, but the messages were sent and damage done.

I apologize profusely.

--
Galen Boyer
It seems to me, I remember every single thing I know.