How does Oracle support someone who buys source code?

From: Peter <pego101_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Aug 2001 21:38:16 -0500

A company I know of is going to purchase the 11.5.3 business suite with source code. Are there restrictions on this source code or is it the total source code for the whole application? Someone could screw up the program without knowing it and then want help from oracle. How does oracle prevent having to help a customer who accidently screws up the application?

Peter