Oracle Application GL architecture

From: Laurent <laufrech_at_aol.com>
Date: 28 Aug 2001 02:11:13 -0700

Hello,

I have an architecture question: how is the GL module from Oracle Application is made ? Is is a fat client or JSP or Servelts or anything else ?

I am working for a futur project where we need to argue about the architecture and wich will have to use this module that I do not know anything about !

Thanks in advance for your help.

L. Aufrechter Received on Tue Aug 28 2001 - 04:11:13 CDT