Password for Starting Oracle

From: Yafei Hu <yhu_at_ualberta.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 22:45:58 -0600

Hello everyone,

I'm learning Oracle by myself and I download the Oracle personal edition 8.1.3
for Windows 98. After I installed it sucessfully and tried to start it folowing

   Start --> Programs --> Oracle - OraHome81 --> Database Administrator
--> Start Database

I was asked for a password. I have never input such username/password during my installation? Where does it come from?

Thanks for any information!

YHU but it continues to error out before the installation even gets rolling. Received on Mon Aug 27 2001 - 23:45:58 CDT