Oracle Personal Edition on Windows ME?

From: Tony Garrido <tgarrido_at_marshallhospital.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:23:53 -0700

Hello everyone,

I'm taking an Oracle class at the college and I'd really like to install the personal edition on my Windows ME laptop. I downloaded the version for Windows 98, but it continues to error out before the installation even gets rolling.

The error message is "There was an error staging the installation. Please make sure your source and destination paths are correct." It doesn't seem to matter what I put in for the source and destination.

Does anyone know what I can try?

tg:) Received on Mon Aug 27 2001 - 11:23:53 CDT