Re: Why doesn't Oracle care about Linux as IBM does?

From: Charles J. Fisher <cfisher_at_rhadmin.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:14:28 GMT

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001, Robert Fazio wrote:

> I was able to install the OS 3 times in about 4 hours. First install was
> just a trial run, then I had some trouble getting telnet to work (Think
> workstation install doesn't have it). So I installed the third time.

I'm amazed and stunned at the amount of effort that you were willing to expend for a question in a news post. I hope that you found some secondary use for the system after all that hard work.

Don't burn yourself out...

    / Charles J. Fisher              | A bad design with a good presentation /
   /  cfisher_at_rhadmin.org            | is doomed eventually. A good design  /
  /   http://rhadmin.org             | with bad presentation is doomed     /
 /                                   | immediately.                       /