Re: 8.1.6 on windows 2000, no odbc?

From: Ed Stevens <Ed_Stevens_at_nospam.noway.nohow>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:17:45 GMT

Could be tied to the specific ODBC driver and version. On mine (Oracle's driver v. 2.573.3711), when you configure a DSN, the fields are "Data Source Name", "Description", "User Name", and "Server". Other drivers other versions of Oracle's driver may, or may not, more correctly call it "Service Name."

--
Ed Stevens
(Opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of my employer.)