Re: SQL Statement only seems to work over two lines in Oracle 8i

From: Pete Finnigan <pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 17:59:59 +0100

Hi

could it be that one of the first three lines has a lot of space characters and adding the carraige return on the last line brings it within the limit of the characters in the statement ??, try opening in vi and check where the end of each line is. Notepad can put spaces on the end of lines. Or if you dont like vi, open in word and hit the carraige return symbol to see where the real ends of lines are

cheers

Pete Finnigan
www.pentest-limited.com

In article <997862934.15785.0.nnrp-10.c2de4217_at_news.demon.co.uk>, CME <support_at_cmesys.demon.co.uk> writes

--
Pete Finnigan
IT Security Consultant

Office  01565 830 990