Oracle --> MS Access Example

From: Tarik <tarik_sadat_at_amat.com>
Date: 23 Aug 2001 09:26:28 -0700

Hello

Can anybody provide me with an example of how to get a database link going from an Oracle 8.1.6 database to MS Access (V7 or higher)?

I only need read access to the Access database from Oracle, so I'm not interested in transactions etc.

I have studied the Heterogeneous Services part of the manual, but it's not very helpful.

Thanks in advance.
Tarik Received on Thu Aug 23 2001 - 11:26:28 CDT