Re: How to find the 10 worst performing SQL statements?

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 23 Aug 2001 02:50:04 -0700

enzoweb_at_hotmail.com (Andy) wrote in message news:<8d4033cd.0108221925.27732bca_at_posting.google.com>...

> I understand that the results may not be 100% accurate, but at least
> I'lll have a pretty report to show him.

Yes, indeed. And don't forget lots of colours and charts. You definitely need a lots of charts to have an impressive report. And of course right trends, wait times should goes down, perfomance up. Availability indicators must be terrible for time period when you have been hired and permanently improving to present 100% availability. ;-)

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader