Re: Has anybody checked this? Sounds interesting...

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:50:00 GMT

On 21 Aug 2001 23:32:56 -0700, pagesflames_at_usa.net (Dusan Bolek) wrote:

>working. :-) To be honest, my aproach to flying is to fell asleep
>immediately after take-off and be waken up just before landing. :-)

You won me! Waste of time the whole thing, so might as well take best advantage of a few idle hours and rest. Best thing to do also, according to my doctor.

>I also do not know what this connectivity offers to user. Maybe there
>is some firewall in the way and using of SSH is prohibited. Maybe only
>available services are mail and WWW, because this conectivity is
>primarily used by businessmen not DBAs. Strange but true. :-)

I'd say so. Somehow I don't see anyone using a tunneled LAN connection from a plane, or a VPN. Too risky...

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Wed Aug 22 2001 - 04:50:00 CDT