Re: OCP Networking Exam

From: <eac_weber_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 17:24:26 GMT

Personally I think the Self Test Software practice tests can help you out. With that and some 'memorizing the stuff' you'll pass the exam. I also did not have the change to practice things like CMAN using multiple protocols and so on. Who does, by the way?

I passed using the same book as you do, and everything they ask you is in it.

Good luck.

Edwin Weber